Seaport Enhanced (SeaPort-e) is the US Navy’s contract vehicle to procure all future engineering, technical, logistics, program management and financial support services. It is an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (ID/IQ) multiple award contract (MAC) awarded by the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) to prime contractors in seven different geographic zones.
SSE has been awarded a prime contract in Zones 4 and 5.
Contract number: NOO178-12-D-7070
Award date: July 12, 2012
Agencies supported by SeaPort-e:
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Military Sealift Command
- Strategic Systems Program (SSP)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Office of Naval Research
- US Marine Corps